Phil Writes About Pokemon: Wonder Trade Wednesday - #01



I recently found the Wonder Trade function on my Pokemon Y game, and I decided I was going to have a little fun with it.

The first thing I did was catch some Pokemon and put them in a Wonder Trade box. Then, I set out to diversify the box by doing a handful of trades to see what happens. After I was happy with the box, I made some rules for a games.

Rules:
  1. Roll 2 6-sided dice to determine number of trades.
  2. Select a Pokemon in the Wonder Trade box and trade them that many times.
  3. Repeat with how many different Pokemon I want.
  4. See what happens.
I don't know if there is an actual point or not, but I thought it would be fun to see which Pokemon I get through the process.

Here are my first round of trades.

Dice Roll: 11
Starting Pokemon: Sneasel

Sneasel -> Alomomola -> Magikarp -> Noibat -> Togepi -> Psyduck -> Squirtle -> Ursaring -> Pansage -> Paras -> Wurmple -> Metapod

Not a productive trade, I would say, but it was an interesting start. Not too many unusual Pokemon.




Dice Roll: 6
Starting Pokemon: Cranidos

Cranidos -> Delibird -> Watchhog -> Lunatone ->Pikachu -> Zigzagoon -> Zigzagoon

So far, this is not a good day for trading. That Zigzagoon for Zigzagoon trade was awesome.





Dice Roll: 5
Starting Pokemon: Oshawott

Oshawott -> Gothita -> Flabebe -> Bunnelby -> Linoone -> Smeargle

Smeargle is pretty unique. This is turning out fine, I guess.






Dice Roll: 7
Starting Pokemon: Slowking

Slowking ->Phione -> Surskit -> Croagunk -> Charmander -> Doduo -> Pikachu -> Wurmple

Not the best end to the trading day. I hope I have better luck next week.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.


Thank you,
Philip
Follow Us on Twitter!
Like Us on Facebook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog